Donna Vinci Monthly Newsletter
Special October Sale
Sale you ask? Well, we understand about the tough economic times, and we are here to help! Starting immediately, the Fall & Holiday 2010 DVC Exclusive Collection is up to 30% OFF! Use this great discount to make a bigger margin on a DVC Exclusive suit, or, pass the savings on to your customers for an incentive to buy. Either way, it's a win situation.
Call us today at 1-800-320-4193 to take advantage of this incredible offer. Quantities are very limited, which means that this deal won't last long!
Our Toll Free Number is: 1-800-320-4193
Yes, you read correctly. Although October marks the beginning of Fall, and the coming of beautiful color changes in the leaves, it is also the time when well dressed women start looking for their ever so special Winter Holiday outfits. And that is why we want to remind you to keep your stores stocked with a good variety of suits, "suited" for the upcoming Winter Holidays!
This year Holiday fashion runways were all about glitz & glamour sparkle & shine! That's why Sequin is the essential fabric for the Holiday look. Look to our Donnavinci, Lisa Rene & Donna by Donnavinci Collections for Holiday styles that shine & stand out in Sequin, Silk/Cotton, Shantung & iridescent Taffeta fabrics.
Don't forget to include our ever so desired hats highly decorated with rhinestones (that shine!).
Rosa Parks: The Woman Who Changed A Nation
October also marks the month that we celebrate the life of a woman who is said to be the "mother of the modern day civil rights movement" in America. Rosa Louise Parks's refusal to surrender her seat to a white male passenger on a Montgomery, Alabama bus, in December 1955, got her arrested and fined for violating a city ordinance. Her lonely act of defiance triggered a wave of protest that reverberated throughout the United States, and began a movement that ended legal segregation in America.
Rosa & her husband Raymond Parks were early activists in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP's) programs, and went on to work on numerous activist projects, including the boycott of the city bus line, with Dr. Martin Luther King.Mrs. Parks passed away on October 24, 2005 at the age of 92. Her casket was placed in the rotunda of the United States Capital,an honor usually reserved for Presidents of the United States. She is the only woman and second African American in American history to lie in state at the Capitol.
Rosa Parks is an inspiration to freedom-loving people everywhere!
Trick-or-Treat Candy Alternative
This Halloween we want to inspire all you "treaters" to jump on the wagon and help change the perception of what our youth considers to be a "treat". A "treat" is something of a reward or gift. And sugar & fructose filled candies, that cause diabetes and tooth decays, are not what we want to "treat" our country's youth with. This year, be the cool house on the block that gives out "treats" that stand out among the piles of unhealthy candy. Give them something different, fun and exciting.
Here are some Alternative "treats" kids are sure to love (most of which can be found in small sizes but large packs at the "one dollar" stores):
1) Sticker books and sticker sheets - Kids of all ages love them. Girls love the glitzy one!
2) Halloween tattoos - Fake tattoos obviously. A step higher than stickers, even for the toddler set.
3) Crayons or chalk - You can get small packages of either product. Always welcome and useful.
4) Halloween bubbles! - Find me a kid who doesn't like bubbles?
5) Halloween pencils - These might not be as exciting as bubbles or tattoos, but some kids still flip for them!
6) Mini coloring, puzzle & joke books - These will keep kids busy for hours.
Want to stick to handing out edibles, but don't want to give out candy?
1) Mini packs of pretzels - A classic that has made a big come back.
2) Mini packs of goldfish crackers - Kids from age 3 to 83 will love these.
3) Mini boxes of raisins - These will be a hit with the little ones, not so much with the bigger kids.
4) Juice boxes - All that trick-or-treating can make a kid thirsty. 100% fruit juices come in handy little 4oz boxes.
5) Water - Better yet, give them water! Also available in 4oz bottles.
1206 S. Maple Ave. Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90015
M-F 8 to 5:30pm PST.
Saturdays 8am to 12 pm (Customer service only)
Toll Free: 1-800- 320-4193
Your feedback is important to us. Tell us what you'd like to see on the pages of upcoming issues. Thank you for being a loyal customer of DonnaVinci, Donna Vinci Couture, DVC Exclusive, DV Jeans, DonnaVinci Knits and Lisa Rene.
Please email your comments/suggestions to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danny Golshan, CEO