Michelle Obama, "Mother-In-Chief"
This year as we think about celebrating Mother's Day, we are drawn to reflect on The First Lady and her role as a Mother to her family and "Mother-In-Chief" to her country.
She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School with a career as an effective advocate for urban communities. As The First Lady, Michelle Obama has taken on childhood literacy, advocacy for women and girls, and support of military families. But more importantly, she has chosen to focus on supporting her daughters through their school transition and providing companionship to her husband as he governs. Even her White House garden is framed more as an initiative for healthy eating and quality family meals.
There is something powerful, subversive, and new in Michelle Obama's traditionalism. This Mother's Day we will celebrate Michelle Obama and the new world of possibilities that she creates by her dignified embrace of her role as "mom-in-chief."
Mom is #1
It is that special time of the year where we have the chance to honor MOM, and what better way, than to gift her with a beautiful outfit that she will adore and show-off over and over again.
Children, grandchildren & even husbands all over the U.S will be looking for the perfect outfit to purchase for the perfect Mom. And remember that many will be looking to give their gifts ahead of time so that Mom can wear her gift on Her special day. So be sure to stock your store in time with our divine, eye catching & fashion forward suits & hats.
Our 28 years in designing and making suits assures you of excellent quality and impeccable fit every time.
Please call us at 1-800-320-4193 and ask one of our friendly customer service representatives for Sales & Specials.
We thank you for your loyal support and wish all of you Mother's a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
The Donnavinci Family will never stop venturing and exploring new fashion ideas as fashion itself is constantly evolving & changing.
With your continued loyal support on our existing 6 Collections, it is with great excitement that we introduce DONNA by Donna Vinci. The Collection consists mostly of unstructured suiting with a soft and easy felling. But don't let that through you off track. This line is geared toward today's women who love to "dress up" but want to keep it light and fresh with a young attitude.
Look for the Summer 2010 catalog in the mail this month!
We are trilled to introduce our long awaited Evening Gown Collection, VINCI Couture.
The Collection consists of gowns made from feminine chiffons, glamorous satins, stretch Jersey bedazzled with exquisite stones & jewels.
And unlike other evening gowns, VINCI Couture is catered to fit the beautiful and blessed shapes of a fuller and curvier woman.
All gowns come with a matching shawl and/or bolero jacket, which help keep things modest.
Your 2010 Catalog coming SOON!
1) Buy her a beautiful corsage to wear to church.
2) Give your mom a surprise party. It'll be a huge surprise since most moms don't expect a party on Mother's Day. Set out photo albums of Mom when she was younger, and ones that contain photos of her and her children. She'll love the thought you put into this surprise.
3) Take mom to a place she enjoyed as a child. Over the years you've likely heard your mom mention places she loved as a child so take her to one of these places and she'll be full of fabulous memories all year long.
4) Write Her A Song or Poem - this is always a hit. A nice poem stating how much you love her and how much you appreciate everything she does to be the best Mom she can be would melt her heart out. Involve the kids if you want to as well.
5) Plant new flowers in her flower beds & paint her front porch swing.
6) Take mom to visit a friend or family member that she rarely sees. Driving for an hour or two to make your mom happy is a jazzy way to spend this Mother's Day.
7) Buy her that new suit & hat she's been talking about for weeks!
1206 S. Maple Ave. Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90015
M-F 8 to 5:30pm PST.
Saturdays 8am to 12 pm (Customer service only)
Toll Free: 1-800- 320-4193