"The Rose Collection is a line I conceptualized years ago," said Dorinda. "Being a spokes model for Donna Vinci" for the past two years, it was a natural fit to launch my line of clothing under the Donna Vinci banner."
The Rose Collection will feature suits, outerwear, sportswear and accessories. "Donna Vinci's current customers are familiar with their high quality suits," continued Clark Cole. "With this line we are introducing stylish jackets and coats, and hot accessories to compliment a woman's entire wardrobe."
The line will be in stores for the fall and holiday season this year. To learn more, give us a call at 1-800-320-4193
PROMOTING YOUR STORE
One of the easiest and best ways to separate your retail store from your competition is with services. This is an area that many retail stores have plenty of opportunity to improve in marketing their services. Consider the following to promote your services.
- Use part of your end caps and promotional areas to promote your services. List the info on light color pastel paper to be noticed even more.
- Have a sign or signs made for your front windows promoting your services.
- Have employees mentioned to customers who buy products that are relevant and or add flyers or brochures to their purchase. You may want to include some special incentive to get them to try your services for the first time.
- Send a post card to your mailing list telling more about one of your services.
- Tie in a special or charitable event with your services.